- 1.7kg tin Black Rock Whispering Wheat
- 1kg tin Black Rock liquid Light Malt Extract
- 1.3kg deep red candi sugar (homemade)
- 1kg Yellow Box honey (optional)
- T58 belgian ale yeast pitched @ 30C
- Made up to 18L
- OG: 1102 (with the honey)
When I make this I think I’ll use these fermentables: – kit – 1kg llme – 1kg deep red cady sugar – 500g yellow box/clover/citrus honey – 250g crystal malt OG should then be 1.071, FG 1.012, Alchohol %8.4 I think this is more in style than Dr. Tom’s version.